Monday, December 19, 2011

Lovely working end to 2011

Yesterday Duncan and I drove to Melbourne (for what seems like the millionth time of late!) for Harvest's awesome Christmas market. It was so busy all day with lovely receptive and supportive shoppers. I was chuffed to be asked to be part of such a great line up of other local designers. Lovely way to end what has been a pretty big first year for Stämpel!

Dunc being part of the window display in our stall.

A little three year old girl donated this posy to our Fasett vessels and stole my heart.

Taco truck was there too! It was our first sampling and was delish. Man I wish they'd drive that thing to Bendigo some time.

Seems to always be rainy on the drive home lately, perhaps just in Woodend...... always


There was also lots of Christmas shopping/ swapping amongst all the stall holders after a successful day and I am now a proud owner of this gorgeous little terrarium from Miniscapes. I LOVE it. It hangs above my computer, now and forever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment