Sunday, February 26, 2012

Yuki Time

Booties off for morning coffee stop.

Inside Cortina hotel post onsen.

Agedashi Tofu= my fav

Hiking around with my favourite lady in seek of fresh tracks.

Hello

Snow Mascots

Mr X head

Bound wire thread stand window- Harajuku somewhere...

Plant life merchandising out front of stores. Love

It was a last minute decision to go to Japan for 10 days and of course, it was as always, amazing. I really must visit in Spring/ Summer as it must be stunning but I just love the snow so much. Nice to be a home, feeling fresh and inspired to start some new works. Better hop to it!

4 comments:

  1. Oh how wonderful!! Love the photos and so excited for you to be in Japan. I've wanted to go there for ages. Have fun :) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so lovely Kylie, short but sweet. Oh, so sweet. You really must try and get over there. Probably in the spring time unless you are a snow junky like me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been by Cortina on our visits but never stayed there. So nice to see a pic from inside! Bet you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We didn't stay there either (just caught the bus most days)as Cortina had an amazing daily pass coupon. Y3500 for lift pass, lunch and onsen. Best $40 ever spent! I met so many queenslanders whilst in Hakuba, you guys love it!

    ReplyDelete